Like the title of this blog says, I'm going to list all the things I am looking forward to the most. That means that I've had to choose between various scenes from the Manga and picturing how they would be as an adapted anime scene, and that goes for all scenes. The cute ones, the funny ones, the sad ones, the weird ones, etc. I'll do a top... 6 version. Here are the ones I've chosen for the tenth and eleventh episode.
5. Ritsuka rubbing Mafuyu's cheeks, that's just cute, what else can I say https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/16dc381b-9f09-46a9-8596-7045fdc63e95
4. When Mafuyu opens the front door to let Ritsuka in, Ritsuka goes (〜 ↂへↂ)〜 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/803b1db2-c509-47cc-ad88-07a0ae75d293
3. When he remembers he did something so embarrassing, Ritsuka is lost in space. I've been waiting for this scene to get animated since forever
2. When Mafuyu asks Ritsuka to stay for five more minutes. I mean, HIS FACE SAYS IT ALL AND IT'S JUST AMAZINGDFOIKTJERTET
1. When Mafuyu confesses, Ritsuka's thoughts are literally shown, each thought has it's own personality and figure, it's so much fun looking at all these guys panicking, getting mad, upset, or just playing it cool. They all have a role. It will be like when you're out shopping and there's this HUGE crowd of people who are just talk talk talk non-stop. Imagine this being one person split into 20 people who's all talk talk talk non-stop while making hilarious af gestures. That's what I'm looking forward to the most in the next two episodes. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d935d7d6-a5cd-4712-a6e9-8afb32ac0e68
Since this list isn't any longer, I don't know how much of the Manga will be adpated into the eleventh episode, which as far as I know, will be the last one. (T_T Rip friday evenings with Given episodes)
But yeah, all these are just amazing scenes and I always picture them ALL to look just as amazing, in fact I picture them all to look twice as funny seeing them all animated. HO HO