Quotes from Haruki Nakayama in the Given series.
- (To Ritsuka) "Music is all about communication, right?"
- (To Ritsuka & Akihiko) "Music is all about communication."
- (To self) "Ever since I fell in love with Akihiko, It's been like my prayer for something to happen..."
- (To Ritsuka) "Weren't you the one that fixed it for him when it happened the first time?"
- (To Ritsuka) "Just make sure you go cool off before we go on, okay? Seriously."
- (To Mafuyu) "Make sure you tweet sometime, too, Mafuyu. We're all going to be sharing the same account."
- (To Ritsuka & Mafuyu) "I mean it, though! Make sure you don't post anything hinting that you're dating!"
- (To Akihiko) "Please, don't say anymore! I'm already embarrassed about that smug look on my face!"
- (To Hanaoka) "Guess I'll cut my hair, then. Maybe go for something girls would like more."
- (To self) "I'm honestly happy just staring at this guy, and everyday is a climax, so I thought I was fine having a one-sided crush on him."
- (To Akihiko) “Please, don’t make a face like your heart is breaking. What is it? Tell me... I’ll do anything for you!”
- (To self) “Even though Akihiko was responsible for pushing me to rock bottom, he was also the one who pull me up from the depths of despair.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.